What are quick fixes?
Stress is alarming so corporate sector is paying attention -like flexible hours. On site gyms and dress down informal days but what is needed is addressing the core issue? State of mind!
How we can help?
We can have a informal chat to understand the need of individual ( Leaders 1:1) or organization, ( Group work) through a short fact finding questionnaire.
Leaders has privilege of spreading positivity around their employees and if they work on themselves to achieve emotional fitness then it becomes contagious to be able to empower employees.
Group work can be highly effective at identifying issues within a team without disclosing personal issues. An entire group benefits from each individual member’s participation.
Individual coaching or group sessions of 10-12
11-week course or half/full day options focusing on specific areas for improvement
- Identifying stress triggers right at the beginning.
- Effectively manage stress triggers by understanding science behind thoughts-emotions-actions.
- Loads of fun activities and participants full involvement.
- A true work life balance
- Alignment of Physical and emotional health.
- Improved personal and team resilience
- A stronger team with healthy relationships
Investing in good emotional health can help an organisation to
- Reduce the costs of lost productivity due to absenteeism and presenteeism
- Retain valued and experienced members of staff and thus avoiding unneccessary recruitment and training costs.
- Reduce employee turnover; lower rates of early retirement due to ill health and greater staff retention.